tirsdag den 12. juni 2012

Selena my next album will sound very different"

Selena Gomez started this year with a very specific goal for her professional life: Make movies. Well, it looks like Sel considers that mission accomplished because she just announced that she is ready to start thinking about music again, revealing to MTV that she plans to hit the studio at the end of the year to work on album No. 4.

But don’t expect the exact same sound for Sel’s next musical venture. She says that, since she’s growing up, she’s ready to experiment with her music this time around. She says the album will be “very different.”

“I want to go for producers that probably wouldn’t want me to do their songs,” she said. “I just want to knock on their door. I also want to work with Fun. I want to work with just different styles of music. I also want to work with Taylor [as in Swift] too. So I just want to do different things for this album. By the time it comes out, I’ll almost be 21, so I want to be able to — wow, that sounds really scary! I want it to be older.”

What do you think of the plans Sel has for her next album? Are you excited to hear that she’s going to work on music again after her break? Sound off in the comments

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar