søndag den 6. maj 2012

Demi Lovato Happy about girlfriend Selena.


I'm very lucky to have someone like her in my life, Demi Lovato shows in an interview with the Argentine magazine, pop star 'thankful. Selena and I are very old friends, but because of our schedule, we do not see us so often. Sometimes we cry at each other and arrange to meet us, so we are up to date.

The two friends were not always such a close bond. Sun admitted Selena, as she talked in the past about her friendship with Lovato that she does not believe to be awarded the "third or fourth chance." I believe in second chances, but I do not believe in third or fourth chances. I love to clarify things and always wants that everything works, when someone I've really liked, she said.

But ultimately, when they see what is going wrong, do not change or if they can have something done and then continue to make, then they are likely to change for anyone. You can not change this person. Yet even then Selena assured that despite everything they have close ties with Demi Lovato. There is a degree of love that you never - no matter what happens - or taken away that can be torn apart, no matter what the situation is.








Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar