torsdag den 3. maj 2012

Selena Gomez: The Olsen Twins' Body Spray Inspired Me to Do My Own Perfume.


Selena Gomez may be a role model for many young girls, but she isn't quick to forget the days that she looked up to celebrities herself. In fact, her own role models still inspire her in her everyday endeavors!
"I've always wanted to [create my own fragrance] since Mary-Kate and Ashley [Olsen] had their little body sprays -- I loved those and was obsessed with them," the 19-year-old told Us Weekly at the launch for her new fragrance in NYC Wednesday.


The scent, simply named "Selena Gomez," marks the starlet's debut in the competitive celebrity fragrance market.


"It's called my name, because I didn't want to get all philosophical with my first one," she explained to Us about the scent's moniker. "I wanted it to be representing me so it's really fun, very sophisticated and also fruity. The only way I can describe it is yummy!"

Gomez's journey to scent maker is different from her Hollywood colleagues, because she enlisted her fans' help from the beginning and flew them in from all over the globe to decide on its notes.
"They're the ones wearing it, so I trust them -- their opinions and everything that they've done for me," she said


Starting in May, the EDP will be available exclusively at Macy's and on macys.com for $35,(198,37  DKK)  $45 (255,05  DKK)  and $55.( 311,73  DKK) Starting in August, it will also be sold at Nordstrom, Ulta, Dillard's, Bonton and SSI.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar